Monday, October 31, 2005

Interesting phenomenon, part 2

I have been keeping a close eye on this particular phenomenon for a number of years because, for obvious reasons, I wouldn't want to test the theory out on purpose.

I have discovered that, on the rare and infrequent times I get BO, it only seems to occur under my LEFT armpit. Never the right. Why would this be?

I treat each armpit equally in the shower and with antiperspirant products, and yet when I get a slight pong (and again I must stress, this is highly infrequently, and only after prolonged periods of extreme temperature) it is only ever on the left side.

Has anyone else noticed strange non-symmetrical body happenings? (No comments about testicles please.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

are you sure it's your armpits that aren't symetrical? Couldn't it be your nostrils?

10:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters