Wednesday, October 26, 2005

Jimmy

I grinned from ear to ear when I looked at Chris's blog this lunchtime.


When I moved in with Nick and Chris we lived in cat soup - 3 cats in a terrace house was quite something. It was no secret that Jimmy was Nick's favourite cat, even though he was the biggest wus ever to roam the streets of Crookes. (the cat, not Nick)

Sadly we had to leave all the cats behind when we moved to Scotland and Chris bravely took on Tibbles and Jimmy. Maggie went to my Mum and Dads. Chris pretends he doesn't like Jimmy much but we all know different and these photos show just how well they get along. Lets face it, it's love.

As you can see from the snaps Jimmy doesn't half dribble and he used to jump on our bed every night and dribble on the duvet. I objected quite stongly to this and we tried to keep him out of the bedroom at night. Unfortunately Jimmy didn't really understand this concept and would throw himself at the door until whatever obstacle we had put in the way was moved and he could squeeze through the door, purring like an idiot.

Now we are pet-less we really miss the cats, so to see Chris's wonderful photos is a real treat - Thanks!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even though he does look very cute on these pictures it does not excuse the fact that he is the most disgusting dribbling cat I have ever come across. Sorry Nick! On the other hand Maggie is looking mighty fine and is fast asleep dreaming of food at this very moment!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

she is a fine beast that's for sure.

anyway, I bet she's not dreaming of food, she's dreaming of hunting. She's a lean mean machine these days.

PS is she showing any signs of mourning for her great aunt Ermintrude?

6:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lean is not a word I would use to describe her. All she ever wants to do all day is eat and sleep. I wonder who she gets that off......

Dad and I think she may be missing ermintrude :-( She must think its strange anyway. I miss her a lot- poor little thing.

9:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters