Wednesday, October 19, 2005

o-oohhh

Do you ever get that sinking feeling that you might have made a major cock-up at work, but no-one else knows about it yet and you're desperately trying to sort it out before the shit hits the fan?

I have had 2 potential cock-ups this week and I'm not having a good time of it. I stress the word 'potential' because I might be able to avert disaster and/or blame someone else. Honesty is never the best policy.

PS
(Obviously honesty IS the best policy Mum, I'm just showing off)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is such a good blog! You really are as crazy as I always thought! I will definitely log on regularly- it will be a great distraction in my free periods whilst I am despairing over the terrible behaviour of my students!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

the anti-geek speaks!

7:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters