Friday, October 28, 2005

Time for a new bag?

I have previously discussed my green tea consumption in this blog, and have bragged about the length of time a bag was lasting me.

Well, I think the gods heard me and have exacted their revenge.

I found a pubic hair in amongst the tea leaves. I wouldn't like to imagine how on earth it got there, but all of my colleagues have had their fingers in that bag. There is now a debate on whether it is time for me to get a new bag.

This goes against my principles as it will completely ruin my 'pence per cup' ratio, but maybe some things are more important?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

God's way of telling you to get back into the caffeine-fuelled crazy-acting routine with a large coffee.

4:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters