Wednesday, October 12, 2005

urgh

I found out a rather disturbing fact today.

During a site meeting my client told me that her husband was at the local sauna, taking her elderly father for a 'massage'. I must have appeared a bit flustered because she told me not to be such a prude, and that in Holland old people and disabled people get prostitutes on the NHS. 'Men need sex' she informed me.

Her husband and father returned during the meeting and my client said: 'Look! Look at the smile on his face.' I couldn't help but wonder if the prostitute had a smile on her face.

Dad, if it's all the same to you, I won't be getting Nick to accompany you to a brothel.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

its me rach. i just can't believe this one. we're off to ask our dutch friends

4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters