Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Escapee

My desk is next to a window that is about 15 metres from an old folks home.

There is a man who lives there and he regularly shouts 'let me oooooout' or 'heeeeelp' out of the window. It's a bit worrying. Janet, our office manager, once phoned the Home to find out if he was ok, and apparently he was fine, just a bit distressed. (not as distressed as his wife who lives in the room with him - poor woman)

Anyway, it struck me that we hadn't heard the pleas for help for some time. Has someone finally let him out? or has God answered his call?

(Interesting aside - in the summer my boss found an old man dressed in pajamas in the tool shed, sitting on a pile of leaves.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

I trust you told your bos... "no, no don't worry - It's just Nick. He's OK"?

11:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters