Tuesday, November 15, 2005

It's a Miracle!

Last night I was thumbing through a copy of Gardener's World magazine my Mum left at my house this weekend. Towards the back I came across a full page advert asking:

Do you feel old, tired and fat?

Apparently the solution to all your health problems lies in the purchase of 'Foot detox pads' You buy these pads and stick them on the bottom of your feet while you sleep. They look like big plasters. During the night the pads suck out toxins leaving you feeling younger, more energy, and more incredibly, THINNER.

It's a miracle. Imagine a plaster on your foot thats sucks out your fat! I could wear one permanently and never worry about munching those afternoon buns that constantly appear in the office kitchen. The fat would go in at the top and be sucked straight through, and out the bottom, then safely disposed of in the bin.

At first I thought it must be a scam but it's all over t'internet so it must be true - look!

I can't belive such a revolutionary slimming aid has been marketed soley at the readers of Gardener's World. Surely this should be headline news?

My dieting days are over...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters