Wednesday, November 02, 2005

Nick, all is forgiven

I try not to be a nagging wife. I think I succeed most of the time, but I have been known to go on to Nick about his terrible aim when in the loo.

I will have to revise this opinion of Nick. His aim is perfection compared to our builder. My god, I feel squeamish going in the loo at the moment, and have been mopping the floor and rinsing down the pan every evening.

Sorry to be so graphic but some things in life are just too fundamental to ignore and should be brought out in to the public domain:

Men, it's easy. Look where you are weeing, and if you miss, wipe it up.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Author said...

Oh My God - I laughed when I read this - I am so with you on this - it contributed to my divorce!!! (does that make me sound a bit hysterical - because I'm not) God gave them the equipment with which to aim - and they still can't do it without splashing. I think they should be re-trainied to sit down!!!!

6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters