Friday, December 09, 2005

tic tacs / world peace

When eating lime and orange tic tacs are you supposed to eat them one at a time to savour the fruity flavour individually, or eat them in pairs, one of each colour, to enjoy the delicious combination? If the latter is the case what happens when, inevitably, there are more green ones than orange ones?

These little things puzzle me. I embrace it though, because it stops me pondering over the big important things I should be worrying about. I can easily catagorise my problems into 3 sections:

1) Things that don't really matter i.e. how to eat tic tacs to enjoy them to the maximum.

2) Things which I really should address and will affect my life if I don't i.e. sorting out a pension.

3) Things I could be worrying about, but even if I could take some action I wouldn't really make much difference i.e. the war in Iraq

I promise that once I've sorted out all the problems in section 1 I will move straight onto sorting out the stuff in section 2.

1 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

If you buy those nice Jelly Beans, they address this issue by supplying handy recipes. Like, take a banana bean and a toffee one and you have banoffee pie.

4:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters