Friday, January 13, 2006

creme eggs - already????

Why are there Creme Eggs on prominent display in Sainsburys already? It's January!!!

Here, should I ever own a shop, is the list I would work to:

January - sell off all the old stuff cheap
February - valentines day
March - Mothers day
April - Easter
May - Hmm, dunno really, must be something
June - Fathers day
July - Summer hols
August - Back to School
September - again, I must be overlooking something
October - Halloween
November - Bonfire night
December - Christmas

The appearance of Easter eggs out of sequence is very unsettling.

Whilst contemplating the eggs In Sainsburys I saw a man with the biggest nose in the world. His nose was so big he had special spectacles that would sit properly over his enormous hooter. It was also purple. I'm totally serious. Poor man.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When I worked at Boots I remember feeling a bit uneasy when the first delivery of Easter eggs arrived. It was Christmas Eve. I think the magic of Christmas died for me that day. It's all about the money these days.

3:33 PM  
Blogger Tim said...

It wouldn't be so bad if the Creme eggs were themed...

Santa, How do you eat yours?
My Valentine, How do you eat yours?
Fiendish Ghoul, How do you eat yours?

6:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters