Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy new year one and all

Well, here I am again. The 2 week break has whistled by in the blink of an eye and I am sitting back at my desk as if nothing ever happened.

Luckily I have photos to prove I didn't imagine the most bizarre and scary costume ever flaunted at a fancy dress party. Here is Chris dressed as a clown at New Year. Throughout the evening his white face paint cracked and flaked off. By the end he looked about 90 years old with bleeding eyes. Horrible.

Jane and Phil hosted the party and it was great. Cocktails all round and lots of air guitaring to the theme from 'Top Gun'. Unfortunately Jane peaked a little to early and was sick on her bedroom carpet at 10.30. Unstoppable party animal that she is, Jane was soon back downstairs and knocking back slippery nipples with the rest of them and even made it to Tim's house the next day for a roast lunch.

Christmas was also lovely and slipped by in a haze of sherry and afternoon naps.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I resent that. It was 11.30. :-)

1:45 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

never let the truth spoil a good story...

3:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters