Thursday, January 05, 2006

January

January is a depressing month isn't it?

Hurray you cry when your December pay check goes through early on the 22nd of December - more money to spend on pointless gifts and booze over Christmas! That cruel twist of the calendar means that January - all 31 days of it - is the longest, bleakest, skintest month of the entire year.

Pity me then, as my birthday approaches at the end of the month, exactly coinciding with the final melt down of my bank account, 5 days prior to the next injection of cash. I shall have to hope Nick has been a little more prudent with his budget.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi ya. I've forgotten the date of your bday. When is it? I know it is near Phil's.

2:39 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

the 26th. is phils the 24th?

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes it is the 24th.

1:20 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

By the way, no, I've not been prudent with money, having just bought a new TV. Expect a ball of string and a satsuma darling.

5:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters