Monday, January 16, 2006

Library

I haven't been a member of a local library since I was a child. I have such nice memories of going to story telling sessions at the library when I was little, and sitting on a scratchy brown cord carpet. Then afterwards we would hunt through huge wooden troughs for new books to take home.

Anyway, we have joined our local Library, and I must say I was pleasantly surprised. I was half expecting wall to wall Mills and Boon, and while I admit the 'Family Saga' section was huge, there were plenty of other books I would like to read, including a good selection of new releases I nearly bought.

Nick was in raptures in the CD section, as well as in the 'graphic novels' section (comics to you and me) and all this FOR FREE! Hurrah!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters