Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Curse of the fluffy towels

I seem to write alot of posts about my wedding white fluffy towels. They appear to have some strange force all of their own. Last time they mysteriously ended up being used as dust sheets by our plasterer. This time they thwarted my father, who came to stay last night.

Before going to bed I told him where to find the towels for his shower, knowing he'd be up before me. This morning, in the semi-gloom of the spare room, he reached into the airing cupboard and pulled out what he assumed to be a lovely fluffy white towel. Stumbling half asleep to the bathroom he performed his morning ablutions and then proceeded to dry himself with the afore mentioned towel.

Thinking to himself 'These towels aren't very fluffy', he took a closer look and realised he had been using a £2.50 Ikea Bathmat instead.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters