Friday, February 03, 2006

Made in scunthorpe

All the best things are made in Scunthorpe, my much ridiculed home town.

I've mentioned in the past the doomed golden wonder factory, but imagine my surprise when phoning up to get more information on a hideous bath I've installed on a job, to find that it too is made in Scunny!

This bath is supposed to be the height of luxury. It costs £6500. You can text it and it will fill up by itself. It heats up the water if it get cool. It has air jets to dry itself when you get out. It has a window in the front to enable guests to see your genitals magnified 10x.

It's made in Scunthorpe. I rest my case.

1 Comments:

Blogger Christian Briddon said...

You can text it to get it to run you a bath????

I'm adding this to my £125 Euro-millions wish list. :-)

It may be horrible but you don't need taste when you have £125 million.

1:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters