Friday, March 17, 2006

Apologies for the lack of posts this week.

Despite the huge life-changing decisions made in the past 7 days I have been surprisingly devoid of interesting things to talk about. Not only have I been devoid of interesting things, I have been devoid of anything to talk about!

It all boils down the motivation problem I have developed this week at work. It's really hard to work your notice AND give a shit about what you're doing. Consequently I am mainly surfing the internet and tidying up, with the odd e-mail thrown in delegating work to other poor sods.

I have been late every single day this week, and have left the office at 5.29 with a flourish. I am trying to be a model employee but it's just not happening. Oh well. I'll enjoy it while it lasts!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters