Wednesday, March 08, 2006

How to get clever

Apparently there are some simple steps you can take and in one week you will be 15% cleverer.

You need to do the following:

Clean your teeth with your 'wrong hand'
Use your computer mouse in your wrong hand for an hour a day
memorise your shopping list
watch countdown
Eat a portion of oily fish
look in the dictionary, find a new word and then use it in conversation.
loads of other equally mundane odd things.

I read this whilst eating breakfast and decided to put it to the test. I went upstairs and attempted to clean my teeth with my left hand. I promtly jabbed my toothbrush hard into my upper palette and then into my bottom gums and gave up.

When I got to work I found it was too complicated to reorganise the jumble of cables behind my desk to enable left-handed mouse use, so gave that up too.

Then I lost interest in the rest of the list. I'll just have to remain stupid for the rest of the week.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm a big fan of the wrong-handed mouse. I swap my mouse from one hand to the other on a weekly basis. Not to be cleverer, just to avoid RSI!
Takes a bit of getting used to mind.

5:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters