Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Bidding war

Thanks to G, T and A who have all put in bids for my cards on ebay.

It was very exciting to see my first bids coming in. Now I just need to attract buyers who don't know me and feel they have a duty to buy a card as a show of support!

I was surprised to see Tim bidding against my own sister for a card that appears at least 6 other times! You great wally. Not only did you loose me an extra sale but you had the cheek to deprive me of my 90p postage by requesting to collect the card in person. I will be having strict words at the weekend.

3 Comments:

Blogger Tim said...

It's the competitive streak in me... Why win by default when you can beat somebody else in the process!!

7:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks a lot!

7:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Homework Assignment: look up the words 'lose' and 'loose' in the dictionary... - ELeanor :)

7:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters