Thursday, June 22, 2006

Bowel news

I was listening to a programme all about bowels the other day, (only on Radio 4) and thought I'd pass on a few nuggets of information I learned during this very informative show.

There are more bacteria in your bowel at this moment than there are humans that have ever lived.

There are more bacteria cells in your body than there are human cells, which makes you a minority in your own body. How cool is that!

You will now wonder how you ever lived without this knowledge. Radio 4 rules.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christian Briddon said...

Radio 4 is great. It's all I listen to now.

PM is my recomendation. As I drive home from work I can hear Eddie Meyer making some politician squirm.

Excellent. :-)

12:34 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

Can't beat the archers in my opinion. and 6.30 comedy.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters