Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Horoscope?

I don't read horoscopes but, if I did, mine would say:

Aquarius:
Today will bring you much heat but don't despair, fortune shines on the hot.

Today, despite being so really bloody fucking hot, has been financially very profitable. For some reason my boss decided to bestow apon me a nice little bonus in my pay packet. Totally out the blue! He said it was a 'Summer Bonus' so I didn't argue.

Secondly the local bookshop have placed a large order for my cards, as well as many gushing compliments, which are nearly as good as the cash she will pay me in. Ha haaaa. The only downside is I promised I would deliver them tomorrow, so tonight will see me hunched over my desk, burning the midnight oil, feverishly cutting and sticking and sewing til the order is complete.

At least it won't be so damned hot.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

RACHEL THATS GREAT! WELL DONE.
XXX ROS

2:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters