Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Interesting phenomenon 6

What do you call a Frenchman wearing sandals?

Philip Foulop


The recent hot weather has precipitated a plethora of flip flop wearing, which caused me to ponder on today's interesting phenomenon.

When I walk in my flip flops, the noise I make is actually 'flip flop', and rightly so. If it were anything else I would have them under the trade descriptions act.

The flip is made with my right foot, and the flop with my left foot. Now here's the weird thing: Try as I might, I cannot make my shoes go flop flip. I can cheat and start walking with my left foot, but what ever silly walk I employ I can't manage to create a flop with my right foot and a flip with my left.

Try it yourself. If you find a way to flop flip then I want to know how. It would please me enormously.

These aren't my flip flops. Wish they were, they're nice. Bet these could go flop flip.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters