Tuesday, July 04, 2006

LocoRoco

I'm not really into computer games. I generally leave that to nick, but lately I have been really engrossed in a couple of PSP games.

Firstly I love Lumines, which is a puzzle game in the same vein as Tetris but with the most amazing music that is interactive. You contribute to the music when you press different buttons. Very addictive too.

Over the last few days I have been absorbed in LocoRoco which is the cutest game ever. I like it because you control everything with 2 buttons - about the maximum I can handle with out getting stressed.

LocoRocos are like bouncy balloon creatures (a bit like space hoppers) that you roll and bounce around. Multiple LocoRocos sort of lump together, or can be split up to get through small gaps. The LocoRoco sings to you as you play, and each level has it's own song. The main locoRoco sings by it's self, but when you split them up into loads of little ones they all start singing in harmony with backing vocals, and all their mouths song to their own part - it is the cutest thing I ever seen. The more little ones you collect the more harmony parts you get to the music. It's pure genius.

Nick found this site here where you can play a level on t'internet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters