Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Argument

Nick: You are such a wally
Me: You're the wally
Nick: No, I think you'll find you're the wally
Me: If there is one wally in this house then it is definitely you.
Nick: You are sadly mistaken, proof if proof were needed that you are indeed a wally.
Me: I have done a poll of all the non-wallys in this house and the result was returned with a 100% of voters agreeing that YOU are the wally.
Nick: my independent survey concludes only wallys would undertake such a ridiculous survey in the first place, thus proving unanimously the undoubtable truth that YOU are a wally of the highest order. All wallys are therefore disqualified from participating in any survey, independent or otherwise, that might determine the status of a new wally. This is to avoid the potential unpleasant situation that a non-wally such as myself may be falsely accused.
Me: ?
Nick: I'm sorry - I don't make the rules...

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it must be love

3:12 PM  
Blogger OboeJane said...

The referee says:

You're both spoons.

4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters