Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Chickens are sooooo thick.

Margo: (peering out the door of the hen house) Now lets see... I like corn... I can see corn...but it's outside.
Omelet: (tilts head on one side) ???
Margo: Hang on a minute...If I go outside... I can eat corn!
Scramble: are you sure?
Omelet: Is it safe?
Margo: Yes! look! I'm eating corn!
Omelet: ooh , can we come?
Margo: (peck peck)
Omelet: (peck peck)
Scramble: (peck peck)
Margo: Think I'll go back inside now. Outside is not all it's cracked up to be. Besides, there are two humans over there grinning insanely. I don't trust them.
Omelet: ...If you're going in then I'm going in...
Scramble: don't leave me out here....
Margo: (back in the hen house.) Come on girls, time for a nap. Up your perch now, I'll guard the door.

2 Comments:

Blogger Natalie said...

They're definitely not the brightest bunnies... ! Rachel, would you mind if i put a link to your page on my blog as i really like it! And i don't have many having just started up? You can always say no, that's fine,

Natalie

4:36 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

Of course not! The more the merrier!

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters