Thursday, August 17, 2006

Tea time

I had Claire round for tea yesterday, and very pleasant it was too.

We dug up some fresh potatoes and carrots from the veg patch, and had them with Cajun chicken breasts. Then we had chocolate cake.

After that Claire went above and beyond the call of duty and helped me to print, fold and glue 70 Order of Service sheets in preparation for Nick's Dad's funeral.

The funeral is tomorrow and I'm flying down south this evening. On behalf of Nick can I say thank you for all your kind cards and letters he has received this week. It sounds a cliche but they have meant alot to him.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

ditto what rach said - thank you all so much for your thoughts and messages, it really means a lot to know I have so many good friends.

See you all soon.
N x

5:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters