Thursday, September 21, 2006

And now, time for today's chicken news....

Following Tuesday's Scramble attack, Nick was left shaken by his experience. After consultation with a chicken expert friend, it was revealed that this behaviour may have been caused by Scramble's over amorous imagination. It appears that she considers Nick to be her Cockerel.

When interviewed Nick declined to comment, but the proud, slightly smug look on his face betrayed his true feelings on this subject.

Scramble also declined to comment, being fully occupied in digging a hole in the lawn.

2 Comments:

Blogger The Author said...

There are some places on the internet (I know not where!!) that you can actually see the kind of love you are describing.......uuuuugh gross!!!

12:28 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

I can guarantee nothing like this is going on in my house. At least I hope I can. Nick, any comment?

9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters