Thursday, September 28, 2006

Another product warning

Do not be seduced by 'Options' wicked white chocolate hot chocolate drink sachets.

I bought a selection of sachets last week and have enjoyed the delights of mint madness and outrageous orange hot chocolate drinks. However I have just made the white chocolate one and it's all gone a bit wrong.

For a start there's the colour. It looks like the water you get gathering at the bottom of your dish washer when it's full of dishes but before you turn it on. You know, dregs of tea and cereal milk with unidentifiable floating bits. It also looks like very thin cheap chicken soup. It is slightly greeny and watery.

The taste does vaguely resemble white chocolate I will admit, but it is sooooo sweet. Basically it's sugary water.

I feel a bit sick. And cheated out of 22p. Now I know why it's called wicked white chocolate. urgh.

2 Comments:

Blogger OboeJane said...

How come you keep persevering with these "diet" versions of unhealthy foodstuffs???

Have the real thing. And if you're counting calories, have less of it.

(in this instance, the real thing is flaked chocolate for drinking, by L'artisan du chocolate. Mmmmmm)

10:34 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

good point.

I didn't realise the sachets were 'diet'. I bought them because they were a handy way of trying all the different flavours.

I'm not counting calories at the moment. As a result I am enormous, but I have given up worrying.

8:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters