Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Product warning no.3

I would strongly advise against using Bionsen Stick Deodorant.

In the past I have used the Bionsen crystals deodorant which I really liked. I don't know what's in it, but it's a bottle of mineral crystals which you fill up with water. You can refill it 5 times and the minerals gradually dissolve. It is not an anti perspirant but it stops the BO somehow, and has no smell in itself.

Anyway, my local Tesco didn't stock this, so I bought their stick product instead, thinking it would be similar.

It is distinctly unpleasant to use. It's sticky, slimey and smells very pungently sweet. It claims to 'deodorise without blocking perspiration'. Frankly I would rather have BO than feel like I have got half a jar of jam smeared in my arm pits.

Definitely one to avoid. I am going back to my usual brand - Dove cream deodorant. It moisturises my arm pits which I find essential. I get such chapped arm pits in winter.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters