Thursday, November 02, 2006

Biographys gone mad

I was amazed to see this book on sale in WHSmith the other day.

What is the world coming to? Would you spend £12 on a book charting the life story of a 20 year old chav who's claim to fame is going out with a 21 year chav and then spending his money?

What are the qualifications necessary to have a biography published? My fears were confirmed when I read Amazon's

'Customers who viewed this item also viewed'

All About Us: My Story by Peter Andre
Living the Dream: My Story by Chantelle Houghton
Kerry Katona - Too Much, Too Young: My Story of Love, Survival and Celebrity by Kerry Katona
Shayne Ward: My Story by Shayne Ward

Good God people! Get a life of your own, and if you must read about someone else's sordid little secrets, read about someone who has actually achieved something over a period longer than 15 minutes. I feel like weeping.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters