Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Life just trogs along nicely sometimes...

Apologies for the lack of posts. It's not that I haven't been busy - I have - and it's not that I haven't taken any weird trains of thought in my brain either - I go on those all the time, it's more that I feel as though you wouldn't want to hear my thoughts on pink hot water bottles, or the problems with tension I am having on my sewing machine. Basically my life is a bit mundane. Very pleasant most of the time, but mundane.

For example, last week I had a cold/period pain combo so decided to spend the day sitting on the sofa (with afore mentioned pink hot water bottle) and teach myself how to knit from a library book. See what I mean - hardly worth logging onto blogger to tell you that riveting piece of news, was it?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whats wrong with pink hot water bottles? I've got a pink one and I love it!

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters