Monday, February 05, 2007

Is Primrose Hill me in another universe?

I have been umm-ing and aah-ing about writing this post, but today was the final straw.

I think there is a parallel universe, and somewhere in cyberspace these 2 universes are meeting. Let me explain.

It all started with a comment left on my blog by Primrose Hill. What a nice girl she seems, I thought. She must have found my blog through the Practical Poultry Forum, and soon she became a frequent visitor.

Pretty soon I realised that she and I seemed quite similar. She moved to Scotland, like me. She did up her house, like me. She keeps chickens, like me. So far, not too wierd.

But then, one day I was reading her blog and Nick looked over my shoulder and said, who's that? she looks a bit like you. (looking at Primrose Hill on the beach). Her next post showed a photo of her work room. This is where is starts to get a bit freaky. Her work room is set out EXACTLY like my work room. The position of the desk and shelves in relation to the window and garden beyond - even down the location of the sewing machine under the window.

Then I started reading about Primrose Hill's manic sewing sessions. Sounding familiar? Then I find she is just 34 days younger then me. Today - the final straw - she is a gin and Tonic fiend.

That confirms it. Primrose Hill is me in a parrallel universe. Either that or we were separated at birth. God help us if we were ever to meet. It could be the end of the world as we know it.

Here is Primrose Hill's blog. It's a lovely read. Naturally she is an excellent writer - she gets it from me you know....

7 Comments:

Blogger Primrose Hill said...

bloody hell that's a bit scary! Yep, came across you on the PP forum. Cyberspace is a weird place....... Come and visit us at the Country Living Fair (SECC stand c34), if you are anything like me, the fair will be the highlight of your shopping year (unless you go to the London Show!) That would be a bit freaky!

6:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

But what will happen if we meet? Will one of us disintigrate into a pile of dust? Or maybe you are just a figment of my overactive imagination and I will be standing in the SECC chatting away to thin air, and the men in white coats will take me away.

I am willing to risk it - when is the Country living Fair?

10:48 AM  
Blogger Primrose Hill said...

Hi Rach,
Have done a post about this today, think it's all really funny! I'm sure the men in white coats would probably be justified in taking us both away!
The fair is on from the 22nd -25th March, see you there hopefully!
L x

10:52 AM  
Blogger Tony Ruscoe said...

That's freaky. I bet her husband looks like Jack Bauer too... ;-)

12:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, Lisa? Does your other half have the dashing good looks of Jack Bauer?

1:09 PM  
Blogger Nonnie said...

Hi, just discovered you via Primrose Hill. All very freaky. I'll keep visiting to see if any more similarities unfold.

1:18 PM  
Blogger Primrose Hill said...

Nope, he doesn't, if I was to compare him to anyone it would be Alastair McKenzie - Archie in Monarch of the Glen!

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters