Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Knicker Discs

Roll up roll up - get your knicker discs here.

I have been laughing about these constantly for about 4 days. Dunno why, they just tickle me. Currently I have only made them in the cream and taupe fabric, but more colours are to follow soon.

It's a pity I didn't get organised in time for Valentines, but never mind. Mother's day is next, and what could be a better gift for a Mum than a pack of 3 knicker Discs! Hurrah!


Kitty news. Maggie (the cat) has settled in like a dream and is now in charge. Well, she thinks she is, but I know different.

Chicken news: Margo is still not laying any eggs, but Omelet and Scramble are more than compensating, laying 6 eggs a week each. We had the most fabulous scrambled egg on Sunday - it was bright orange! Our back garden is a disaster Zone. The hens have eaten nearly everything in sight. Roll on spring - I need the lawn to start growing again!

Nick news: I hope Nick is not overdoing it at the squash club. He is top of his league at them moment and is playing about 3 times a week. Last week I had to pummel his aching buttocks because he didn't stretch properly after a particularly gruelling match. Well, that was the excuse he gave me anyway.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters