Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Looks like I will actually have to work...

I'm quite upset that one of the world's best skiving excuses has been stolen from me. Usually I can drag out a visit to the dentist for at least half the afternoon. Unfortunately working on the High Street opposite my dentist has rather reduced my travelling time, as well as ruled out a spot of illicit shopping after the check up.

Nope, yesterday I had to nip across the street, have my check up and nip back to my desk within 20 minutes. The doctors surgery is just as handy, so no skiving there either. My only time-killing refuge is the world wide t'interweb. Thank god it is so vast.

1 Comments:

Blogger The Author said...

Oh My word - I'd certainly change my Dentist and my Doctor if I couldn't get at least a half day off out of it. Don't people know how stressful and upsetting a visit to these practioners can be? Of course you must go shopping afterwards - it helps with the recovery!!!

7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters