Monday, February 05, 2007

Nick is getting out-numbered

Nick is getting out-numbered by girls. My cat Maggie has come back to live with us after an extended visit to my parents' house, so now there are 5 girls in our house, and only one man.

Dad drove maggie up on Friday and she seems to have settled in very quickly. She is fascinated by the hens and her ears prick up at the mere hint of a cluck. The hens don't like her much but they'll all have to learn to get along.

It's amazing to think that we took her temporarily to Mum and Dads and she ended up living there for 3 years! Anyway, I'm really happy to have her back despite her already ruining my carpets and leaving white fur everywhere!

I have been very busy all week teaching myself to build websites in dreamweaver. I am finally getting round to making an online shop to sell my handmade products. (I tried using ebay for a while but it was a bit restrictive.) Anyway, I seem to have grasped the basics and am a good way through my new site. When it's a bit more deveoped I will put up a link here so you can have a look and give me your feedback.

3 Comments:

Blogger Primrose Hill said...

ooh, sounds exciting, well done you building your website yourself, it takes so much time! Look forward to having a look at it.

2:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice site rach (eleanor here) i realise its under construction but you seem to have finished the bit on greetings cards, and my feedback is this: have the freep&p thing visible BEFORE you click on the photo: £3.50 is of course phenomenally reasonable for a beautiful, handmade, unique card but i'd be worried that some people would be put off early on...

5:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

how did you know the address of my new site? Did I tell you?

1:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters