Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Am I gross?

Nick thinks I am gross because I never take my watch off.

I bought a waterproof watch purely for this reason - I am terrible for forgetting things, so by keeping the watch on I am never without it.

I applauded my sensible-ness. Nick is horrified, saying it's disgusting, that my arm must smell (it doesn't, I checked) and that my wrist skin will get all scabby and diseased.

Does anyone else indulge in this apparently unsavory practice, or I am alone in my perpetual watch-wearing deathtrap?

3 Comments:

Blogger The Author said...

No, not gross at all. I bought one of the originla swatch watches back in the eighties and wore it for about 3 years and never took it off. My skin didn't smell either. I think the tricm is not to wera it too tight. Men can talk anyway, some of them still wear their underpants for more than one day...eeeugh!

2:34 PM  
Blogger Primrose Hill said...

Understand where you're coming from, I'm sure I used to do that years ago! I never wore a watch for a long time as I couldn't find one that I really liked, it used to drive Gregg nuts, me asking him what the time was, all the time! I eventually found a nice one in the Furla shop in Florence, but I do take it off at night!
L x

9:17 PM  
Blogger Christian Briddon said...

I hate to say this Tracy but your watch wrist did smell. We were all just too polite to say anything.
;-)

Did I tell everyone that Tracy came to Sheffield for 2 days and didn't even come round to see me?

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters