Monday, April 23, 2007

The big crafty swapperoony!

Ooooh I've been enjoying the crafty swaps. I had an absolutely amazing parcel from Lisa on Friday. Here is what I found as I opened it:



Loads of goodies, all beautifully wrapped in tissue paper. The first one had 2 fabby rolls of ribbon.



Next were some cute packs of ric rac and wooden buttons:



Then followed a lovely lavender filled pillow (now residing in my underwear drawer) and a gorgeous little needle book, complete with pins!



Just as I was beginning to wonder what else the creative Lisa could dream up , the next parcel contained another lavender filled item, this time one of her trademark heartshaped scented thingys. Its now hanging next to my monitor emanating a calming fragrance; this is my favourite item. Maggie likes it too!




There's more! There was a pretty felt covered note book tied with a ribbon, and a handmade bag which I am currently using to keep the blocks of my next quilt organised.




Last but not least there was a tiny lavender filled gingham heart hanging on sisal string. I love this so much. I have tied it to my handbag.



Lisa is a real talent, as well as a lovely person and chicken keeper. You can buy many of her things via her web site, Primrose Hill Interiors. I had already bought one of her mugs at the country living fair, and now I have more of her items I cannot recommend them enough. Lovely fabrics, and perfectly made.

Thanks Lisa x

I also have a big thank-you to Kate. Kate sings in my choir and after reading about my quilting exploits, was kind enough to bring me back some scrummy fabric from her recent trip to Japan. The traditional cherry blossom patterns on many Japanese fabrics are just fantastic. I will keep you posted when I have decided what to make with my new acquisitions!

Other crafty swappweroonies with Jenny and possibly Tricia are underway - I will report back with any results!

7 Comments:

Blogger Raindrops said...

Hi
Lucky you to get all that off Primrose Hill whose products look lovely.
Have sent you an email direct hope you get it ok
Tricia

12:51 AM  
Blogger Primrose Hill said...

Hi Rach,
Glad you liked it all! Shall have to get all of the new products on to the website now! Yet another job to add to the list!
L x

2:13 PM  
Blogger AC said...

Swaps are such fun. I love choosing things to go into a parcel and then when a package arrives it's like christmas all over again!
Lisa has such gorgeous thing at Primrose Hill Interiors:-)
Alison x

5:14 PM  
Blogger Tracy x said...

Ohhh - lucky you, everything that Lisa produces looks divine x
And yes i think you should put all the new items on your website soon Lisa - my cheque book is at the ready!!!
Tracy x

5:51 PM  
Blogger OboeJane said...

Can i trade you a number of pre-loved biros and an old nokia phone charger?

8:52 PM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

Beautiful gifts in the post, how wonderful - love Julia x

5:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi there,
OMG! You lucky girl! Lisa's items are just devine! I met you when you were speaking to Lisa at the Country Living Fair!
Charlotte
x

12:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters