Friday, April 20, 2007

Her Royal Highness?

Now that both Prince William and my youngest sister are newly single and available, my sister thinks it would be an ideal match. In some respects I think she is right. She is one year younger than the prince, she is beautiful, and she would look marvelous in a tiara. The only reservation I have is this: how would a girl from Scunthorpe, who snorts when she laughs, be accepted by the Queen?

OK, We are working on eradicating the snorting, but just imagine what it would do for the royals' reputation if the Prince married a Northerner! Marvelous.

Now. How do I set up a date?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The snorting can be reduced if necessary... It just makes laughing so much more satisfying!

7:27 PM  
Blogger The Author said...

No - he's not going to marry your sister - he's going to marry my daughter - I'm already working on it!!! The Royal family would have a fit if I were to become William's mother-in-law!!!

2:37 PM  
Blogger Tracy x said...

Hold on a cotton picking minute - his Royalness may find the snorting charming!!
Good luck with your quest - your sister has my vote.
Tracy x

7:12 PM  
Blogger weirdbunny said...

I read in a 'tabloid', that wills and kate split, because her mother chews chewing gum, and also the mother forgot to say Ma am to the queen. Oh dear !

5:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters