Thursday, May 17, 2007

Park Lodge Cafe logo design

My brother-in-law and sister-in-law are on the cusp of opening their new cafe in Waterford.* They had enough faith in me to ask me to design their logo. They wanted something quite traditional looking - the cafe is in a lovely Victorian lodge building in the park, so this is what I came up with:


We are going over to visit them in August, and by then the cafe will have been open for a month. I am hoping to be repayed for my logo efforts with copious hot chocolate and cream buns.

*that's in the Republic of Ireland - see Liv, I'm learning!

3 Comments:

Blogger Liv said...

:) Nice logo - it has persuaded me to drop into their café next time I am down Waterford way.

Wellll, if I am honest, the lure of crêpes may also have something to do with that ...

8:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love it!
Mother in law

10:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have been there today. I must say it's one of the nicest cafes I've ever been. It's absolutely lovely. Waterford needs more places like this one. Pity they don't have a website...

3:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters