Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Your dental nightmares come true

We are currently over-seeing some building work at a dentists. On my site inspection today I wondered why, on entering the waiting room, that all the patients looked a bit pale and nervous.

In the background I could hear the familiar whine of the dentists drill. Suddenly an enormous judder throbbed through the waiting room, accompanied by a loud, deep drilling noise - the noise of the mad dentist of your nightmares...

The poor patients had no idea that beneath them we are carrying out demolition work with a pneumatic drill!

2 Comments:

Blogger Ragged Roses said...

Ooh it's set my teeth on edge just reading this!
Kim x

3:29 PM  
Blogger Sandra Wyman said...

This would have me running out the door!

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters