Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Start spreading the news...I'm leaving today....

I am off to New York tomorrow morning (I know - we just can't stay away from that place!)

In a moment of financial madness I booked this. I'm sure it will be fantastic, but at only 15 to 17 minutes long it will have to super dooperly fantastic to ensure it registers on the Entertainment/Economy scale.

On the other hand we discovered last time, after paying $20 each for tickets to the Museum of Modern Art, that entrance to this most brilliant establishment is FREE after 4.00pm on Fridays. So, as long as you don't mind schlepping round with the proletariat, it's not possible to score more highly on the E/E scale! We are definitely going again because it's so massive we could only manage 2 of the 5 floors last time before museum fatigue struck Nick and he had to go for a sit down and a hot dog.

Surely free entry to MOMA must balance out any helicopter disappointment?

Also we have tickets for this play and, as I have a day in the city by myself before Nick arrives, I have a serious appointment with the retail facilities.

3 Comments:

Blogger Chris said...

My folks did that helicopter ride and said it was well worth the expense.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Primrose Hill said...

Have a fab time Rach, the helicopter ride looks ace!

My mission for today is to catch the little bugger of a mink that ate two of my chickens yesterday. The joys....

Speak to you when you get back.

Take care,

L x

12:46 PM  
Blogger annie's abode said...

Have a great time - New York certainly does have a lure to revisit.

I saw Chicago on Broadway last September with Usher but I would prefer Harry Hamlin - umm.

Love Ax

8:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters