Wednesday, August 29, 2007

re-discovering ebay

Recently I have rediscovered the joys of ebaying, and in particular selling my junk.

Because we are moving in a couple of weeks we thought we'd try to off-load some of our clutter, and Nick has bravely sacrificed a huge pile of his old computer games for the cause. We are going to have a poke in the loft tonight to see what else we can find. Randomly, I know we have a bunch of old swords up there that the last owner left wedged between the rafters, so that will be an interesting item to auction.

How much is a sword anyway? Are you allowed to send them through the post? Will my hand-me-down swords be fed back as A+++++++++? Could life get more exciting? The answers to these questions will soon be revealed.

4 Comments:

Blogger Tracy x said...

hurrah - you are back!!!
great new house
great old kitchen
loving the tale of the swords
will be back for update soon
tracy x

2:57 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

I am so glad you are blogging again! I really missed reading your little snippets while you were gone!

6:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is is legal to sell swords!? Do you not need some sort of licence?

11:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you see this is my query. I really have no idea. Does the post office x-ray your parcels?

I don't think they are real swords. Some of them look like fencing swords and some of them look like battle re-enactment swords. I don't think you could stab anyone with them.

12:01 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters