Thursday, October 04, 2007

Formal Apology

I hereby formally apologise for the misrepresentation of my husband in Monday's 'Special Talents' Post.

Nick would like it to be made clear that he did not give up dismantling the wardrobe ‘in disgust’ after hours toiling unsuccessfully. In fact he had spent the majority of the day doing other household tasks of which I was unaware, and left the wardrobe unfinished because he had had a very hard day doing other things, such as putting up the washing line.

He does conceded that he found it slightly tricky and that I was much better at demolition work than he was, but was concerned that readers may be led to believe that he was lacking in DIY skills, when in fact he is highly adept.

On this basis I withdraw my previous comments, and apologise unreservedly. I do not wish to lose the help of my number-one labourer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Nick said...

"never let the truth get in the way of a good story"

2:52 PM  
Blogger The Author said...

Was your tongue firmly lodged in your cheek when you wrote this Rach?

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters