Thursday, November 15, 2007

Drive thru Architects

A bloke put his fist through our office window the other night. He was arrested when he took himself off to the hospital with bleeding knuckles. What an idiot.

I had to sit next to a very draughty boarded up window for a day until the glaziers came. Then we sat for half an hour without any glass in the frame as they fiddled on and cut the new pane. It was a) freezing, and b) very bizarre to be totally open to the world. I felt like I was working in a drive through.

Me: Hello, can I help you?
Customer: errr yes. I’d like a medium house extension with a side order of dormer windows please.
Me: Certainly sir. Would you like fries with that?

1 Comments:

Blogger TB said...

You describe this funny situation so well. I hope that all is back to normal status now.

2:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters