Friday, December 14, 2007

new hit counter

36 hours ago I put a new hit counter on the side bar of this blog. I am already obsessed with collecting new flags! a visitor from Japan? who knew!

I also didn't realise that I would get 130 hits in the space of a day and a half, so thats cool too. Admittedly about 6 of those hits were me testing it out, but still.

The Neocounters guys have loads of different innovative ways of showing the locations of your visitors. I love the bubble flags, but I didn't want to clutter up my pages so went for the simple table version. Ever the minimalist.

2 Comments:

Blogger Christian Briddon said...

I saw this on your site yesterday and instantly added one to my site.

I'm such a follower. :-)

12:56 PM  
Blogger Rach said...

oh yes! I see you've had a japanese visitor too.

I'm slightly confused as to why there is a separate europe flag when countries like the UK and spain are in europe, but show up individually. Or were last time I looked - you never know these days. I wonder which poor country doens't have it's own flag and is simply lumped in with the rest of the continent.

5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters