Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Urine a dilemma

Nick is constantly annoyed at me for leaving socks strewn about the house. After finding another pair on the sofa last night, he stuffed them in the back pocket of my trousers so that I wouldn’t forget to take them upstairs.

Later on I went to the loo, and, unbeknownst to me, the socks fell in the toilet whereupon I weed on them. Luckily I noticed the presence of the socks in the pan before I flushed. This was a blessing – our Victorian plumbing leaves a lot to be desired on a good day, and I doubt whether the attempted expulsion of a pair of socks would help matters.

I fished them out, all warm and dripping. I let the worse of the wee run off, slapped them in the sink and rinsed them in under the tap. They are still in the sink. I don’t know what to do with them now. My conscience says not to be so daft, stick them in the washer, but my stomach says bin them.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jane said...

washer!
J
x

2:26 PM  
Blogger Nick said...

the worst thing is that THEY ARE MY SOCKS!

7:52 PM  
Blogger OboeJane said...

put them on the radiator. They'll be a bit crispy, but no matter.

10:42 AM  
Blogger TB said...

In the washer! It's only your wee wee! Hey your body housed for as long as it could; it's not so bad. Hehe.

12:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters