Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Time Flies

I thought I'd have a little blogging break and then Wham - it's nearly February.

So what has been happening in my glamorous life? Here's a run down.


Number of diets undertaken: 1
Pounds lost: 6
Pounds subsequently gained: 5

Number of scuba diving trips: 4
Water temperature in Belgium: 33 degrees
Water temp in Egypt: 28 degrees
Water temp in Scotland: 7 degrees and snow on the ground.
Money spent on new Scuba Kit: classified.
Diving courses booked: Rescue Diver and Divemaster.
Weeks in Egypt to become Divemaster: 5 (lucky meeeee)

New kittens adopted from Cats protection league: 2
Cat poos scraped off the cream carpet: in excess of 30
Days wishing we had not adopted the little shitty darlings: too many
Chickens attacked by a Fox: 2
Chickens escaped from the jaws of afore mentioned fox: 1

Knitting projects started: 9
Knitting projects completed: 6
Pairs of Knitting needles purchased:12

Apologies from Husband: 2 Big ones, 20 small ones
Apologies to Husband: 1 Big one, 6 small ones

Ultrasound scans: 2
General Anesthetics: 1
Local Anesthetics: 1
Tumours removed from face: 1 (benign)
chromosome tests: 2 (both normal)

Birthdays I forgot: 5
People I love dearly who's birthday I forgot: 5

attempts at riding on a tandem: 2
Wet my knickers: 1
Posts-it notes found on car saying 'Dickhead': 1
People laughing at something I was wearing: 3
number of wonderful sisters: 2
number of wonderful girlfriends with large phone bills: 3


And that's about it. Didn't miss much did you!

6 Comments:

Blogger Christian Briddon said...

Huzzah! A new post!

Keep them coming. :-)

3:51 PM  
Blogger Timmytoogoo said...

Yay - you're back!! So what happened with the gravity defying house? Is it still standing?

10:03 PM  
Blogger Victoria said...

I removed you as a blog link this morning thinking that you'd given up ....I'll just go & put you back on! Nice to see you're back x

10:18 AM  
Blogger Primrose Hill said...

Good to see you back missy :)
L xx

2:12 PM  
Blogger Liv said...

Yay! you're back! I have really missed your blog posts so I am really glad you are back - woopie!

6:12 PM  
Blogger TB said...

I'm glad to see you back Rach!

1:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters