Thursday, February 12, 2009

Jenny's first Quilt

Last year I wrote complete instructions for how to make an easy and virtually free patchwork quilt on my other blog. I'm really pleased to report that Jenny has now finished her first quilt using the instructions. Here's the photo she has sent me:



The idea behind the quilt was to scrounge fabric sample books from curtain shops, which they often give away for free, and recycle the pieces to make a simple lap quilt.

I'm really impressed by Jenny's results - the quilting lines are nice and straight, and there aren't any wrinkles. The binding looks great too. I would give Jenny an A+

She says in her email that she is starting a new quilt soon. Can't wait to see the results!

1 Comments:

Blogger TB said...

I love it when a person is inspired to start (and finish) a quilt! Way to go!

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Free Web Counters